About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Home
Our farmhouse was built in 1909. It was purchased by my husband’s family in 1951. My husband and his three brothers grew up here and shortly after we were married in 1971 we moved in. I grew up in … Continue reading
Karen and Wendy at http://afterthekidsleave.com/2013/01/28/this-old-couch/ shared their couch story and asked readers to share theirs….. I’m guessing I am not the only one out there that started marriage with a hand-me-down couch. Ours came from my husband’s older brother … Continue reading