Join 746 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Humour
Grandma Thomas was a Wonder. Literally, she was. She was born Ruth Katherine Wonder on April 24, 1897. My grandfather Orville Thomas married her in 1917 and together they had 8 children, the oldest child being almost thirty years old … Continue reading
Reaching down (ew) into the back of the toilet…..That’s how I started my birthday today. Even before I had a good cup of coffee. But when you are ready to flush….and nothing happens… what are your options? Luckily (?) the … Continue reading