Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: junk drawer
The Junk Drawer
In every house I have ever lived in, there has been a junk drawer. A catch-all. A place to throw everything that doesn’t fit in any category. A place to throw things when unexpected company arrives and you have to … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, clutter, country living, farm life, junk drawer, memoir, writer 30 Comments