Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: K through 12
Back to School
Back to school in the 70’s. Not as a student, but as a teacher. An entirely new perspective on familiar ground. I felt like I had been waiting on this moment since the 4th grade; playing “school” at recess. I … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 70'S, back to school, boomer blog, career, classroom, Education, Fourth grade, Grades, K through 12, learn by doing, LOSE 30 POUNDS FAST, memoir, memory, Student, teacher, Teacher education, United States 7 Comments