Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Kevin Mizner
The Secret Room
At the front of my Grandma’s house was a secret room. There was no way in. No door. A huge shrub hugged the only outside window to the room. My eight year old self was curious. ” Why is there … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, Kevin Mizner, memoir, memories, relationships, secret room, secrets 10 Comments