Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: learning
It’s difficult to find exact statistics but one article I read says 46 states no longer require the teaching of cursive writing. Keyboarding, online banking, echecks, debit cards, and electronic signatures have rendered it … obsolete. There are as … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged curriculum, cursive writing, electronic signatures, keyboarding, learning, personal, students, teaching, unique style 7 Comments