Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Livestock
Originally posted on The Adventures of Dairy Carrie… I think I Need a Drink!:
Today a new undercover video of a dairy farm was released and it really hit home for me… Shocking what goes on behind the closed doors of this…
It’s good to get outside of your circle of friends and meet new people. I think we all need to find out about life’s different perspectives now and then. The young man we met on our weekend Getaway … Continue reading