Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Lonely
Daily Writing prompt: Lonely
Mr. Lonely Listen to Bobby Vinton’s voice break as he sings. This is one of the saddest songs I know. It takes me back to 1964. It was the end of junior high school and almost the beginning of high school. … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged acceptance, blog, Bobby Vinton, Daily writing prompt, friends, gum wrapper chain, In My Room, insecurity, Lawrence Welk, Lonely, Mr. Lonely, Studey Hall, The Beach Boys, write 18 Comments