Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Maid of honor
Daily Prompt: The Clock
I had never been this nervous in my entire life. Never. Does every bride have the jitters on her wedding day? I was usually as calm as a cucumber. Not today. My mom and I were in the Sunday School … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged Daily Prompt, inspiration, Maid of honor, marriage, memoir, nerves, postaday, time, Wedding 28 Comments