Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Marie Gail Stratford
Impossible. Wasn’t it? Jenna’s heart beat so fast she could feel it in her head. “Mommy! Can people shrink? Like until they are teeny tiny and too small to see?” “No, Honey. Only in the movies.” Jenna went back … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers Tagged boomer blog, flash fiction, Friday Fictioneers, Marie Gail Stratford 31 Comments