Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: matron of honor
The Rest of the Story….
I very seldom do The Daily Prompt. It changes so quickly (daily) that I just get started and it’s the next day and there is a new prompt. Last week, I read the daily prompt and was inspired! to write … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, boomer blog, breaking and entering, Daily Prompt The Clock, matron of honor, memoir, public nudity, The Daily Prompt, Wedding, Wedding story 12 Comments