Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Mighty Mouse
Everyone into the pool (part 2)
Almost 5 months ago I started this blog and a water aerobics class. Both for my health. One mental, the other physical. On the first day of water aerobics, I was intimidated. Everyone knew what to do. Everyone knew each … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, connections, country living, family, friendship, health, life, Mighty Mouse, relationships, small town, water aerobics, writing, YMCA 14 Comments