Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: milk replacer
The Old Higgins Place
This picture sits above my computer; my brother and I found it at our local library last spring. It’s our barn at the farm where we grew up. My parents purchased the farm in 1957 and we took possession January … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged Agriculture and Forestry, bank barn, Barn, boomer blog, Breeds, bucket calves, Business, Calf, Cattle, childhood memories, chores, dream and pretend, farm life, Hayloft, Livestock, memoir, memory, milk replacer 6 Comments