Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: murder
Everyone else was looking at the moon that night. A celestial event, which made the whole thing even easier to pull off. She quietly removed the lace curtain from the rod, twisted it, and tiptoed across the room to the … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers, My Life Tagged flash fiction, murder, personal, revenge, surprise 6 Comments