Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Nash
Four Dead in OHIO
Peace Blog #2 for February Buffalo Springfield had a hit with this song in 1967, which predated the Kent State Shootings. In my mind, though, the lyrics resonate with what happened that day…. It was a typical spring day on … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1970, and Young, BGSU, Blog4Peace, boomer blog, Buffalo Springfield, college campus, Crosby, Kent State Shootings, memoir, Nash, Ohio National Guard, Peace, Stills, Student Union 12 Comments