Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: nature
Anna and Martha
My Grandmother, Anna, was born in 1900. She had lovely red hair. Her identical twin sister, Martha, looked so much like her that I grew up thinking I had two paternal grandmothers. The sisters were close and much alike … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1900, blog, boomer blog, childhood, country life, farm, grandmothers and granddaughters, life, Mason jar, memoir, memories, nature, relationships, simple life, twins, writer 11 Comments