Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: old trees
It was a decoy. The tree. Because it commanded your attention. A huge tree damaged by Mother Nature. “Wow… Look at that tree!” people would say as they passed by, not noticing the obvious. The stone wall was a decoy, … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers Tagged blog, boomer blog, decoy, flash fiction, hidden stories, old trees, short story, stone walls 8 Comments