Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Peanut butter
Share Your World Week 7
Posted on February 13, 2013 by Life in the 50's and beyond...
Week 7? How did I miss week 6? Woe is me…. I vowed to do this every week and sadly I am behind AGAIN! Well I will still give it a shot. (Disclaimer: Thoughts shared at 3:41 AM may have … Continue reading →
Posted in My Life | Tagged boomer blog, Dexter, Downton Abbey, email, facebook, farm pond, Patriot, Peanut butter, Share Your World, Share Your World Week 7, Six Feet Under, waffles, WordPress, writing | 17 Comments