Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: physical therapy
That’s quite a rack, ma’am
The rack is commonly considered the most painful form of medieval torture. It was used to stretch human appendages far beyond their normal capacities. Of course, it’s common knowledge that medieval torture evolved into the procedure that modern-day man now … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, blogging, knee, medieval torture, pain, physical therapy, PT, stretch, The Rack, writer 21 Comments