Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Piano
I was nine years old when we first met. She was in her sixties. She was a tiny little lady, somewhat elfish in appearance. Miss Monce was always impeccably dressed in silky dresses, some with large, lacy collars. … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, Etude Magazine, marriage, memoir, memories, music, Piano, relationships, writing 18 Comments