Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: plunger
What the H?
I am reblogging an old post because I can’t keep up with NaBloPoMo! I tried, I really did. I think I may have missed a day,too, but I am not even sure at this point. Anyway, enjoy this post about husbands … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, clueless, coffee cup, considerate, guest towels, Husband, inconsiderate, marriage, master bedroom, not considerate, plugged toilet, plunger, writing, zucchini bread 24 Comments