Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Rain
Harvest 2012 is “on hold”, once again, due to Mother Nature’s fickle attitude! We received over an inch of rain and the fields are wet again. So we will have a few days to regroup and hope for some … Continue reading
I often think of farming as a complicated square dance. You have one main partner, but you have to dance with many others and you have to make the moves at just the right time or the dance falls … Continue reading
Much needed rain comes too late.