Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Recreation
Last Saturday I revisited the first school I ever attended. The one I described in my other Back to School blogs. My granddaughter’s freshman volleyball team was playing there. Even though its only about 40 minutes from my home, … Continue reading
When I was in high school, my friends and I used to explore old abandoned houses. Late at night. With flashlights. I know it was dangerous and it was TRESPASSING, but when you grow up out in the Middle of … Continue reading