Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: retirement
Weekly Photo Challenge “Wrong”
Because for almost 20 years some people still called us the wrong names!
Posted in My Life Tagged Daily Post, friends, postaday, retirement, Weekly Photo Challenge, wrong 4 Comments
It’s never too late to improve
My husband says this all the time…. Someone asks him how he is doing…. “Well there is always room for improvement!” he shouts back. It became sort of a joke between us for awhile until I decided to put the … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged aging, blog, health, improvement, life, retirement 1 Comment