Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ringo Starr
Merry Christmas from The Beatles
Nothing you can say …… about The Beatles that hasn’t already been said! I loved The Beatles from the very start. For Christmas in 1963 I got a portable stereo record player and my first record was “I Want … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, boomer blog, Christmas, Christmas memories, George Harrison, Great Britain, John Lennon, memories, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, The Beatles, write 5 Comments