Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: rock
Rock of Ages
I was born in 1950. Dad was born in 1921. Grandpa was born in 1901. The rock had always been there on the farm. Mom and Aunt Mae would come running when she saw us climbing on it, convinced we … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers, Kids and Grandkids, My Life Tagged blogging, cousins, family time, life, personal, rock, WordPress 16 Comments