Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: sacrifice
A Christmas to remember
December 1957. The Christmas that I received the least is the one I remember the most. My parents were in their mid 30’s. I was 7, my brother was 12. We lived on a small farm which we farmed “on … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, changing schools, Christmas, Christmas tree, love, memoir, Mr Potato Head, sacrifice, sugar beets 17 Comments