Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: school lunches
Back to School (Part 3)
School lunches. I loved them! Chalk it up to the fact that we never went out to eat when I was a kid. So eating lunch at school was like going out to eat! I seldom packed my … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged cafeteria food, glass milk bottles, peanut butter sandwich, school lunches, tomato soup 7 Comments