Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: simple fun
Birthday Party Dress
“You shouldn’t put the dress on this early. You will get dirty before the party!” Despite the well-intended advice, Mom zipped up the dress in the back. “This will probably not fit when school starts in the fall; you better … Continue reading
Posted in Kids and Grandkids, My Life Tagged 9th birthday, Birthday party, hand me down dress, simple fun 5 Comments