About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Six Word Saturday
Friends upset Grandkids asleep I’m tired
Cold wind blows and I shiver.
Disappointment leads to anticipation of tomorrow….
Saturday almost gone Before I remember!
Subtract the negative Add the positive!
Get this outfit off of me! Photo credit: And My Cat magazine
♫♫♪♫ Angels we have heard on high….♪♫♪♫♪
Thankful for help From my friends
Homemade Noodles off the Bucket List!
Wake up early…wake up singing!