Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: square dance
Farmin’ Ain’t No Picnic…
I often think of farming as a complicated square dance. You have one main partner, but you have to dance with many others and you have to make the moves at just the right time or the dance falls … Continue reading
Posted in Farm Life Tagged blog, Combine, cook, Corn, dry weather, fire, frost, grain, grain terminal, harvest, Midwest, Ohio, picnic, Rain, soybeans, square dance, winter wheat 6 Comments