Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: summer memories
These past few hot days have reminded me of summer when I was young. No air-conditioning anywhere; not in homes, not in businesses, not in hospitals. My poor mother had both of her children in the middle of July…and spent … Continue reading
Posted in Farm Life, One Liner Wednesday Tagged blogging, hot summer, summer memories 3 Comments