Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: summer mornings
Of Webs and Spiders….
The spiders had been busy all night weaving and spinning. When first light revealed a foggy, misty, morning the webs drooped with the moisture in the air and sparkled as the light became brighter. One web in the tall Colorado … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged cool breezes, fog, spider webs, spiders, summer mornings 12 Comments