Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: surgery
on my last leg… er… knee
My home is starting to look like a medical supply store. This is new territory for me. I know it’s inevitable that your body starts to betray you as you age. I know I have been lucky with few health … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged aging, bath seat, cane, elevated toilet seat, joint replacement, knee replacement, patient, right wing, surgery, walker, Wong Baker pain scale 17 Comments