Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: swing set
The Rhythm of the Swing
I did a double-take this morning when I glanced out my kitchen window and saw a child swinging on our well-worn swing set. I tiptoed into the family room to see if my 18 year old granddaughter was still sleeping. She … Continue reading
Posted in Kids and Grandkids, My Life Tagged boomer blog, childhood, family, memoir, memories, swing set 5 Comments