Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Sy Miller
Let it Begin with me.
A favorite song. A timeless song. We are all brothers and sisters. You will never convince me that Peace is not meant to be. Events throughout the world make it easy to believe that evil and hatred are the norm. … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged B4peace, blog, Blogger for Peace, boomer blog, country life, Jill Jackson Miller, love, music, Peace, relationships, Sy Miller, writer 8 Comments