Join 749 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: the 50’s
Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging 7 cents just to mail a letter. If they raise the minimum wage to $1.00, nobody will be able to hire outside help at the store. When I first started driving, who … Continue reading