Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: The Lennon Sisters
A Paper Doll to Call My Own
When I was about 8 years old I discovered Betsy McCall. McCall’s magazine dedicated an entire page in each monthly edition that showcased a Betsy McCall paper doll and a corresponding adventure with clothes to cut out and play with … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged Annette, Betsy McCall, Lawrence Welk, Liz Taylor, McCall's magazine, memoir, memory, Natalie Wood, paper dolls, The Lennon Sisters, The Mills Brothers 15 Comments