Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: tomato soup with rice
First grader: What’s your favorite subject? Third grader: Lunch! An old joke, for sure, but it has some truth to it. Most of us look forward to our lunch break whether we are employed full time, are a … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blogging, break time, favorites, memories, personal, regrouping, school lunch, tomato soup with rice 7 Comments