Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Turkey casserole
Mom’s Turkey Cassarole
I just finished preparing my Mom’s turkey cassarole for Christmas Eve. Yes, I know I spelled casserole wrong. But that’s the way my mom spelled it on the handwritten recipe booklet she gave me with some of her favorite recipes. … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, boomer blog, Castle Grayskull, Christmas, Christmas Holiday, Christmas tree, Daily Post, Doll, giving, Grandma, HeMan, Holiday, memoir, memories, mom, The Great Depression, Turkey casserole, write, writer 21 Comments