Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: video games
When I was a child…
When I was a child, in the 1950’s, you could go outside on any night of the year, and it was quiet; really quiet. Not a sound. Not a car or interstate in the distance, not an airplane, not even … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1950's, blog, boomer blog, Canned goods, child, childhood, country living, elementary school, family, life, memories, rural life, simple life, simpler time, Sunday School, TV, video games 5 Comments