About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Vietnam
Forty seven years. It seemed like yesterday. A long narrow walkway leading to a cage. Captive. Treated like an animal. Hot steamy days, long dark nights often interrupted with cruelty. He could feel his heart constrict with fear as he … Continue reading