Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: vinyl records
The Sounds of Silence
The silence was overwhelming. Surrounded by instruments, but no music. In her mind, she played the tunes she had listened to growing up. Blue grass, rhythm and blues, and finally rock and roll. She smiled as she pictured herself with … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers, My Life Tagged 45's, boomer blog, Friday Fictioneers, music, record player, silence, vinyl records 16 Comments