Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Volleyball
Back to School… again
Last Saturday I revisited the first school I ever attended. The one I described in my other Back to School blogs. My granddaughter’s freshman volleyball team was playing there. Even though its only about 40 minutes from my home, … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged back to school, best friends, blog, boomer blog, childhood, Class of 68, elementary school, family, grandmothers and granddaughters, high school, life, memoir, memories, memory, photos, Recreation, senior pictures, Volleyball 2 Comments