Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: wet fields
Farmin’ Ain’t No Picnic (part 3)
It’s been exactly 3 weeks since my last “farm” post. Unfortunately, we have not made a lot of progress in those 3 weeks. In our little part of Ohio, we received a couple drenching rains that have left the fields … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged after dark, agriculture, blog, Blogger, Corn, harvest, soybeans, weather, weather forecast, wet fields, writer 11 Comments