Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: wish upon a star
Jiminy Cricket taught me to wish. I grew up in a practical no-nonsense sort of home. We dealt with reality and I don’t remember wishing for much. There was, of course, the blow-out-your-candles wishes and the what-do -you-wish-for Christmas … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, Jiminy Cricket, memories, Walt Disney, wish upon a star 25 Comments