About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Had to post this one, because I saw it in Portland! I think it’s a work in progress. http://www.ceephotography.com/2013/07/23/cees-fun-foto-challenge-locks-knobs-and-handles/
The trip started out badly. Boarded the plane. Mechanical issues. Delay. Missed connecting flight. Delay. Lightning in Oklahoma City. Planes grounded. Delay. No free WiFi at Dallas Fort Worth. That’s just annoying. Delay. Change gates. Change terminal. … Continue reading
Reblogged from Dairy Carrie, an farmer, mother, blogger and advocate for today’s farmers. http://dairycarrie.com/2013/07/23/dear-panera-bread-company/